So 2015 has been quite a year for the gaming industry and a lot of great games have came out making PC gaming more realistic and stylistic on the same time. So today we are going to dig down the top 10 PC games released in 2015. Most of the games have high system requirements.
Top 10 PC Games of 2015
Batman Arkham Knight was one of the most awaited game of 2015, but it turned out to be a disappointment as it was mostly broken and the game wasn’t even playable on some PC’s. Most of the people even got a full refund on steam for the disappointment. This game now won’t bereleased on Linux and Mac but that being said, this game still countsas the best Batman games so far, provided you have a great system configuration.
- OS: Win 7 SP1, Win 8.1 (64-bit Operating System Required)
- Processor: Intel Core i5-750, 2.67 GHz | AMD Phenom II X4 965, 3.4 GHz.
- Memory: 6 GB RAM.
- Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660.
- Graphics Memory: 2 GB.
- DirectX®: 11.
- Hard Drive Space: 45 GB
This game has set a new benchmark for all other racing games on PC. One of the best PC racing game I’ve ever played. Apart from great graphics, good sounds and an amazing gameplay, the game has everything that a gamer dreams about. Beats Forza Motorsport in most of the aspects but isn’t as great as the DriveClub for PS4 or Xbox. A must play car racing game on PC.
- CPU – 2.66 GHz Intel Core 2 Quad Q8400/3.0 GHz AMD Phenom II X4 940
- GRAPHICS – nVidia GTX 260/ATI Radeon HD 5770
- MEMORY – 4Gb RAM, 1Gb VRAM
8. Just Cause 3
Just Cause 3 was one of the most awaited games of 2015 and it lived up to the expectations of gamers. Just Cause 3 is an open world game and is set on a fictional Mediterranean island. Many new features have been added to Just Cause 3, the protagonist as always is Rico Rodriguez. Just Cause 2 was released in 2010 so it was a very long wait for Just Cause 3 but it was worth the wait.
- OS: Vista SP2, Win 7 SP1, Win 8.1 (64-bit required)
- CPU: Intel Core i5-2500K, 3.3 GHz / AMD Phenom II X6 1075T 3 GHz
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 670 (2 GB) / AMD Radeon HD 7870 (2 GB)
7. Cities Skyline
Cities Skyline is a city building game developed by Collysal Order. It is basically a city simulation game giving a hard fight for money for EA Sports Sim City. Cities Skyline is the best building simulation game ever and works on Linux and OS X as well and doesn’t requires high specifications. It is a single player game in which players are alloted a land of 2 by 2 kilometres which they can expand further. Players work to maintain the city’s budget, health, population etc.
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1 (64-bit)
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo, 3.0GHz / AMD Athlon 64 X2 6400+, 3.2GHz
- RAM: 4GB
- Graphics Card: nVIDIA GeForce GTX 260, 512 MB / ATI Radeon HD 5670 (Does not support Intel Integrated Graphics Card), 512 MB, Hard Drive: 4 GB
Ori and the blind foster is a single player game in which players assume control of Ori, the white guardian spirit who has the ability to jump walls and further can pair up with a spirit named Sean, In order to progress further, players have to move between platforms and solve puzzles. The game also contains a feature called ‘Soul Links’ which allows players to solve at their will.
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E4500@ 2.2Ghz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 5600+ @ 2.8Ghz
- RAM: 4GB
- GPU: Nvidia Geforce 240 GT or Radeon HD 6570 (1 GB)
- OS: Windows 7
- HDD Space: 8GB
5. FIFA 16
EA Sports has set a new benchmark in sports gaming after the release of FIFA 16. Realistic gameplay, realistic faces, realistic stadiums, what else do you need in a game. By far the best version of FIFA ever. FIFA 16 also has trademark celebrations of particular players plus it has a feature known as Ultimate Team which is the best (requires Internet).This installment of FIFA is the best football game I’ve ever played.
- OS: Windows 7/8/8.1 -64-bit
- CPU: Intel Core i3-2100 @ 3.1GHz
- RAM: 4GB
- Hard Drive Space Required: 15.0 GB
- Minimum Supported Video Cards: ATI Radeon HD 5770, NVIDIA GTX 650
- DirectX: 11.0
4. Rocket League
Rocket league is one of the best game I have played and personally this is my favourite game plus the online feature makes it more awesome. Rocket league is basically a football game in which the football is controlled by cars. The online feature in the game is the best. This game proves that not all games require awesome graphics.
OS: Windows Vista SP2 or Newer
Processor: 2.0 GHz Dual core
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: Nvidia 8800 or ATI 2900
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Hard Drive: 2 GB available space
3. Grand Theft Auto V
What can I say about this game, the fifth edition of GTA by Rockstar Games is the best. It has realistic gameplay, feels like you’re in the game itself plus it also has a GTA online feature. GTA 5 was released almost a year after it was released on Xbox and Playstation’s, but it was worth the wait for PC gamers.
- OS: Windows 8.1 64 Bit, Windows 8 64 Bit, Windows 7 64 Bit Service Pack 1, Windows Vista 64 Bit Service Pack 2* (*NVIDIA video card recommended if running Vista OS)
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad CPU Q6600 @ 2.40GHz (4 CPUs) / AMD Phenom 9850 Quad-Core Processor (4 CPUs) @ 2.5GHz
- Memory: 4GB
- Video Card: NVIDIA 9800 GT 1GB / AMD HD 4870 1GB (DX 10, 10.1, 11)
- Sound Card: 100% DirectX 10 compatible
- HDD Space: 65GB
Fallout 4 has taken open world gaming to a whole new level. This game had a lot of expectations and it was a superhit. Plus the mods makes this game more awesome.Fallout 4 was contented to be the game of the year of 215 but it wasn’t. Fallout 4 has a nice storyline with awesome graphics and great sound effects.Fallout 4 turned out to be the most played game in 2015
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS:Windows 7/8/10 (64-bit OS required)
- Processor:Intel Core i5-2300 2.8 GHz/AMD Phenom II X4 945 3.0 GHz or equivalent
- RAM:8 GB
- HDD Space:30 GB
- Video Card:NVIDIA GTX 550 Ti 2GB/AMD Radeon HD 7870 2GB or equivalent
Finally it comes to the best of the best, the game of the year and it is The Witcher 3. The Witcher 3 is undoubtedly the best game. The Witcher 3 is a high fantasy, action role laying game setup in an open world environment.The Witcher 3 is the third in The Witcher series and undoubtedly the best in the series. The Witcher 3 is the highest awarded game of all times.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Processor:Intel CPU Core i5-2500K 3.3GHz,AMD CPU Phenom II X4 940
- Video Card:Nvidia GPU GeForce GTX 660,AMD GPU Radeon HD 7870
- RAM: 6GB
- OS: 64-bit Windows 7 or 64-bit Windows 8 (8.1)
- HDD Space: 40 GB