One of the trending and leading social-networking site today, is no doubt Facebook. Its public as well as professional use is what makes it stand out of the pack. Majority of the people with Facebook pages (either for personal or business use) find it difficult to invite most of their friends to like and know about their page. This is actually due to the reason that Facebook has provided no one key shortcut to invite all your active friends to know about the page and alternatively you are forced to click on “Invite” button on the right side of your friends name to invite every single individual(which for me is a little bit irritating and of course time consuming). So if you want a one key solution to invite all your Facebook friends to like your Facebook page, this guide is for you.
How to Invite all Friends to Facebook Page
- You should have a Facebook page (if not, you can create one from here).
- Download and install iMacros extension (for Chrome or for Firefox).
- You should have a bunch of friends to invite, a limited number of friends can be invited manually too.
- Download and install the iMacros extension on your browser(either Chrome or Firefox).
- After the installation completes, open the extension and click on the Record tab and then click Record Macro.
- Now click on the Stop button , a new windows entitled “#Current.iim – iMacros Editor” will pop up.
- Now, delete everything inside the “#Current.iim – iMacros Editor” window and paste this.
VERSION BUILD=8070701 RECORDER=CR
TAG POS=1 TYPE=SPAN ATTR=TXT:Invite
- After pasting the above data, click Save & Close.
- Now open up the Facebook page on which you want your friends to be invited and on the left side of the page click “See All Friends“.
- You have two options now, either scroll down manually or highlight the first friend name and then press space-bar until it stops loading more friends.
- Once you have scrolled all the way to the bottom, you can run the iMacros Extension and play the recently created #Current.iim file.
- The Macro will soon stop after inviting your first few friends (or maybe none in some cases), now under the Play macro repeatedly: option increase Max to 9999 (this is the maximum value for the loop) and click on Play Loop.
Now that you have clicked on the Play Loop option, the extension will begin inviting your friends to the page automatically. Sit back and let the extension do its magic. It is advised that you should not open a new tab or go away from that page (till the procedure ends) or else the extension might start behaving unexpectedly.
In case of any issues during the procedure or failure of any attempt, do let us know in the comments section below.