WhatsApp Web is a new feature invented by WhatsApp through which you can use WhatsApp on desktop without the hassle of any third party applications like bluestacks. WhatsApp Inc. always comes with new and amazing features for their users, and this is something innovative, who always wanted to use WhatsApp on their home systems or never had a great experience on phones because of the lags.
Now the question is how to use WhatsApp on pc (WhatsApp web)?
There are a few requirements in order to use WhatsApp Web.
- You need to have an active WhatsApp account on your phone.
- You need to have a stable internet connection on both your phone and your computer.
- You need to use Google Chrome as your web browser as other browsers aren’t supported as of yet.
To use WhatsApp Web you must connect your PC and Phone
- Visit web.whatsapp.com on your computer.
- Open WhatsApp on your phone and go to Menu > WhatsApp Web.
- Scan the QR Code on your computer from your phone.
- That’s it! Enjoy WhatsApp on PC.
From your phone, you can navigate to WhatsApp Web to view your Logged in computers or in order to logout from an active WhatsApp Web session.
This service is available on all platforms, no matter WP, Android, iOS or Symbian devices and off course the systems which support Google Chrome.
Go ahead and use it on your pc, if you have any problem feel free to tell us about that in the comments section.